Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday WNDC Menu

So tomorrow is our Wednesday Night Dinner Club and its our Annual Holiday Edition.  This is the 6th time I have hosted this over the years and this years menu has become quite a challenge.  Every year I try to come up with something new and exciting.  So this year I decided to combine some ideas from past dinner parties and Christmas themed dinners.  The menu starts with Apple, Cheddar & Squash soup with garlic toast points then guests will be able to self dress their Arugula Salad with roasted Walnuts, Dried Cranberries and crumbled Bleu Cheese with a red wine vinaigrette.  The main course is a twist on risotto which I have always loved making.  Roasted Chicken Cordon Bleu Risotto with Gruyere cheese.  The night will be finished off with Captain Morgan Rum Cake with ice cream.  I will take some pictures off the finished products...

No comments:

Post a Comment