Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its My First Time...

Hello to all who find this new venture I am starting!!  Since I was very little I have been spending time in the kitchen learning everything I can from my friends, working in restaurants, cookbooks, family, the occasional TV personality and most importantly my mom.  My love for food is such a fiery passion that I love sharing it with everybody in and around my life.  My parents house has always been the center of a party and entertaining world that few have had the privilege of experiencing...  With this good fortune and a lot of what I have learned in my 33 years on this earth I hope to share some interesting new methods, recipes, suggestions and the occasional ramble about food and those we share it with!  I have called this experience 'The Professional Amateur Chef' because I am a self taught amateur that has gained lots of knowledge from the pros and hope to document my journey as I learn more plus it sounded cooler than Ted's Blog... 

I am open to comments suggestions and if you like the recipes I put up here let me know!  Any feedback is good feedback!

All the best,
Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment