Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Kickoff

So, here is the kickoff to February is for Fish… Or, atleast it is for me.  I should probably explain why I am taking this culinary journey.  In my 34 years of life, I have eaten fish about 4 times and never really liked the texture or flavor.  Its sort of like what broccoli and brussel sprouts were to most of as a kid, just weird adult food that would never cross our lips.  So my plan on the first of February is to try to cook a traditional fish recipe and then try to make my own version with ingredients that make me want to eat it. 

I decided to start with one of the most simple things I could think of, a Tuna Melt.

I have created the standard Tuna Melt that I have seen in most restaurants to place side by side with my new creation.  Take a look at the pictures and then try the simple recipe and let me know what you think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment