Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A new journey!

Last week I posted on facebook that I was going to create a meal plan with healthy, great tasting food.  Well, this is turning out to be harder than I thought.  I have begun to experiment with flavors trying to adjust my diet and boy do I miss cheese, butter and bacon!  I have found that with cooking complex comfort food, a healthy diet is easily forgotten.  A few weeks ago I ordered the Insanity DVD workout series from the TV infomercial.  I have started a few of the workouts as a test, to see if I could actually do this series and stick with it.  So far I haven’t quit, which is great, but the meal plan book is less than appealing for a foodie like me.  Starting April 5th I will begin this Insanity 60 day work and diet program full time.  With each day I will produce a daily meal plan that fits my daily caloric and fat intake as prescribed by Insanity.  I am so excited to share this journey and hope you enjoy the recipes!  Any comments or suggestions will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment